INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursant to art. 13 of Regulation UE 2016/679 (GDPR)
The undersigned company is the data controller of your personal data for the establishment and management of the business relationship with you.
1. DATA PROCESSING.
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as: name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, email address, bank account details and payment details – hereinafter also referred to as “personal data” or “data” – you provide in the occasion of the conclusion of a commercial contract or of any negotiations in order to conclude a commercial contract.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING.
The collection and processing of data are carried out in order to conduct:
a) the fulfillment of all the prescriptions imposed by regulatory obligations, by the fiscal and fiscal provisions deriving from the conduct of the business activity of the Company and the prescribed provisions concerning anti-money laundering ;
b) the establishment and execution of ongoing contractual relationships;
c) the operations strictly connected and instrumental to the initiation of any such dealings, including the acquisition of preliminary information at the conclusion of the contract;
d) the management of the relationship with You for administration, accounting, orders, shipping, invoicing, services, management of any disputes;
e) any assessment of the supplier on the basis of compliance with ISO standards,
and will be subject to processing based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights; the purposes of the contract, the purchase of products or services, the management of commercial and non-commercial litigation, promotional purposes concern the processing of the personal data of the Supplier only; Your personal data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently, for the accomplishment of all legal obligations as well as for future commercial purposes.
3. PROCESSING METHODS.
The processing of data for the aforementioned purposes is carried out through operations of collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, use, blocking, communication and cancellation and takes place in automatic mode, on electronic or magnetic upport, as much as not in automatic mode, on paper. The tools used for the processing of the data will ensure, to the extent of reason and the state of the art, the security and confidentiality through the use of suitable procedures to avoid the risk of loss of, unauthorized access to, misuse and dissemination.
4. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING.
The data will be processed and stored at the headquarters of the data controller, Velo Acciai S.r.l., in San Zenone degli Ezzelini (TV), Via San Lorenzo, n. 42. The data may also be processed, on behalf of the data controller, by professionals and / or companies responsible for supplying or carrying out technical, development, management and administrative – accounting activities or services.
5. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE DATA CONFERRAL.
Some data are indispensable for the establishment of the contractual relationship or for its execution, while others can be defined as accessories for these purposes. The provision of data is mandatory only for data for which there is a legal or contractual obligation.
6. CONSEQUENCES OF AN EVENTUAL REFUSAL TO THE PROVISION OF THE DATA.
In the cases in which the conferment of data is required by a legislative or contractual obligation, the refusal would put the data controller / supplier in a condition of not being able to give execution or continuation to the contract as it would constitute an unlawful data processing; in cases where there is no legal obligation to provide the data, the refusal would not have the consequences above mentioned but would still prevent, however, to give execution to ancillary operations.
7. COMMUNICATION OF THE DATA.
Without prejudice to communications to be carried out in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated in Italy or abroad to:
- Professionals and consultants, consulting firms, factoring companies, credit institutes, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies, commercial information companies;
- Public and private agencies, also following inspections, such as for example: financial Administration, tax police agencies, judicial Authorities, Italian foreign Exchange Office, labour Inspectorate, ASL, social security Institutions, the Chamber of commerce, etc.;
- other companies of the Velo Acciai S.r.l. group, even if based abroad;
- other subjects that can access your data in accordance with the law.
Furthermore, in the activitis of control and maintenance of the corporate IT network, can be aware of the data the following categories of employees and/or managers, internal and external, identified in writing, which have been given specific written instructions:
- the system administrator(s) of the company IT network.
Sensitive data, even if processed anonymously, will not be subject to any form of dissemination and / or transfer, except in the case of close collaboration with professional or companies appointed for development, deployment, implementation and assistance on software developed by the data controller and / or marketed exclusively for the achievement of the purposes they are collected for and upon specific authorization by You.
8. DATA RETENTION PERIOD.
The data conferred will be stored in our archives according to the following parameters:
- for administration, accounting, orders, budget and production management, assistance and maintenance, shipping, invoicing, services, management of any litigation: 10 years as established by law by the provisions of art . 2220 of the Italian Civil Code, without prejudice to any delayed payments of the sums that justify its extension;
- for marketing purposes: 60 months.
9. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT.
With regard to the processed personal data, the data subjects may at any time:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data;
- obtain the rectification and erasure of the data;
- obtain limitation on processing limitation;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from the data controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose an automated decision-making process, including any profiling activity;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory Authority.
It is understood that the mandatory obligations provided for by the legislation in force at the time of the request for revocation and as provided for in paragraph 5 of this information are not subject to derogation. In any case, the existence of the right to withdraw the consent at any time does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
10. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR.
The data controller to which the data subject may apply to exercise his rights is Velo Acciai S.r.l.. The data processor is Tommaso Velo; the exercise of the rights may be made by the data subject through a written request sent to Velo Acciai S.r.l., to the postal address of the registered office or to the certified e-mail address email@example.com .
San Zenone degli Ezzelini 03/08/2018 Velo Acciai S.r.l.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
The data subject declares to have received complete information and expresses consent to the processing of personal data and to the communication of personal data qualified as personal within the limits, for the purposes and for the duration specified in this information. All authorizations issued by the data subject may be revoked at any time only by registered letter A / R or certified e-mail and will take effect only from the day following that of receipt of said registered letter or certified e-mail, without prejudice to the processing performed in compliance of the current legislation.